Based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Bruce M. Rotfeld P.C. and his associates specialize in handling cases that larger firms often turn down. We thoroughly investigate your case and consult with experts in the field on your behalf. Our professionals continue to research your case and bring in other attorneys as needed to make sure you receive the representation that you deserve.
A History of Knowledge
Mr. Rotfeld attained his Master of Laws (LLM) degree in trial advocacy from Temple Law School. He is a certified federal arbitrator. He has served in the Court of Common Pleas as well as a Judge Pro Tempore.
- Contributed to one and a half million dollar settlement for 8 year old wrongful death
- Contributed to 14 million dollar settlement for delaying treating a birth
- Co-counsel in child sexual abuse case resulting in one million dollar settlement
- Medical Malpractice resulting in stroke and death of a 75 year old man
- Failure to properly diagnose a heart attack resulting in death.
- Improper monitoring of blood pressure resulting in a stroke.
- Improper diagnosis of breast cancer resulting in greater risk of death.
- Failure to properly diagnose two benign tumors resulting in the aggravation of plaintiff's condition.
- Negligent placement of an artificial hip.
- Improper tuba) litigation resulting in an unexpected pregnancy.
- Real Estate litigation.
- Workers Compensation death case contributing to $8 Million Dollars settlement.
- Federal Civil Rights action resulting in the City of Philadelphia being liable for demolishing a house without due process.
- Federal Civil rights action for incarcerating a prisoner for longer than his sentence required.
- Trial counsel in Immigration Removal proceedings.
- MOVE litigation — 1985.
- Numerous arbitrations in the Court of Common Pleas and ADR
- Numerous civil mediations
- DUI representations
- Numerous misdemeanor and felony trials
Contact our law firm to meet with our experienced legal team about your court case.